Restube Lifeguard, the inflatable buoy to ensure safety when practicing water sports, for oneself and for others.
A pocket for professionals or supervisors of water sports activities. The buoy has a C shape so it can easily be hooked to a distressed person, and has a lifeline of 2 meters in order to swim by pulling this person.
Thanks to the specific strap around your waist, you have a quick release system that allows you to separate from the system to make it easier for you to take care of the rescue on shore.
This equipment has been developed in collaboration with the professionals of SLRG (Switzerland), Wasserwacht (Germany) and RNLI (England)
Restube Lifeguard Features (link to official website):
- Automatic inflating triggered manually (pull the pin and the buoy inflates with a CO2 cartridge provided),
- Floating power of 75N
- Reusable (easy change of cartridge after inflation)
- Additional manual inflation possible (to the mouth via a tube)
- Whistle incorporated on the trigger
- Life link for towing
- Reflective tape incorporated on the buoy
- Red color
- Developed in Europe (Germany)
NOTE : this material is specifically for use by professionals and trained personnel (rescuers, lifeguards, etc.). If you have any questions about its use, you can contact Restube directly here : firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you can visit our dedicated practice tip page for other security features here.